DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional makeup artist. The things that I will discuss in postings of this nature are things that I have learned from watching tutorials, from asking professional makeup artists, and from experimenting with makeup on myself.
Here is the look that I wore last Saturday to a Bachelorette party I attended.
List of products and how I used them. (Also includes hyperlinks to where these items can be purchased):
- Wet n Wild Vanity Pallet: I used the darkest matte brown shade on the lower left corner of the pallet. I placed this brown on the outer and inner corner of my lids, leaving a space in the middle for the pigment. Then I connected the two places where I placed the brown shadow by sweeping my brush in an arch shape, being careful to leave the space in the middle of my lid open for the pigment.
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil Dark Brown: I used this as a base so that my colors would pop on my lid.
- L'oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense: Liquid liner I used to line my top lash line
- NYX Ultra Pearl Mania: Pigment I placed in the center of my lids to give a 3D effect to my eyes.
- Cover Girl Bronzer (Ebony Bronze): I use this to contour my face, specifically under my cheek bones. If you are a women of color this is an AMAZING contour product because it's matte and provides a gorgeous glow to the skin. Sam Fine uses this on his celebrity clientele.
- Mary Kay eye primer: I used this to prime my lids
- MAC Cross-Cultural: Eyebrow powder (I'm not sure if this eye shadow is still available or not. I tried to search the website for it and was not able to find it.)
- DUO eyelash adhesive (dark tone)
- MAC NC45 Select cover-up: to clean up brows by outlining them and for covering blemishes
- MAC #7 lashes
- MAC MSF Natural (dark): All over face powder
- MAC Pro Longwear concealer NW35: Under eye concealer
- MAC Freckletone Lipstick
- NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss (Tanned)
Hope you enjoyed!
-XOXO Li Li