Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Li Li Bee's Complete Facial Regimen

Hello Dolls!!! So I know that I have not made a post on my blog in 5 months (dun dun dunnn lol) but I'm definitely going to be posting more frequently than I have.


 So lets hop right into what this post is all about....SKIN CARE!!!! Quite often I find that people ask what my facial regimen is, or how I handle bumps, etc. So I have decided to share my daily facial regimen with you guys! Get excited! lol 


DISCLAIMER: This is a regimen that has worked for me. Please be mindful that it may not work for everyone, as everyone's skin type is not the same.


Here are all of the products that I use:


(From left to right: Cetaphil "Gentle Skin Cleanser", Queen Helene "Mint Julep Masque", St. Ives "Apricot Scrub", Neutrogena "Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent", Clinique "Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel", Clinique "Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion")



To begin I'd like to mention that I use different products through out the week, so I'll start with the products I use on Sundays.


Sunday (MASK):





  • I moisten my face with a little bit of water...just so my face is not completely dry before I put on my cleanser.
  • I squirt (1) pump of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser in my hands and distribute all over my face. (Let it marinate for a couple minutes lol)
  • I rinse my face with water to remove the cleanser, then I dry my face with a dry washcloth
  • I squirt a small amount of the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque into my hands and distribute through out my face, making sure that I cover all areas of face. (Let that sit for 10-15 minutes)
  • Remove the mask with warm water and washcloth
  • Once mask is completely washed off, I pour a little bit of the Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent on a cotton ball and wipe all over my face. (Allow that to dry before you put on moisturizer)

  • Depending on whether my face was oily or dry the day before determines which moisturizer I will put on my face. If my face was dry then I would use the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, and if my face was oily then I would use the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel.


Monday, Wednesday, Friday (CLEANSE):


  • I repeat all of the steps from Sundays routine, be sure to eliminate steps 4 and 5.
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (EXFOLIATE):


  • I moisten my face with water and lightly dry some of the water from my face with a dry washcloth.
  • I massage the St. Ives Apricot Scrub all over my face, as this product is used as my exfoliant.
  • After completely covering my face with the scrub, I rinse my face with water.
  • I lightly dry my face and I squirt (1) pump of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser in my hands and distribute over my face. (Let it sit for a couple minutes)
  • I rinse my face with water to remove the cleanser, then I dry my face with a dry washcloth
  • I pour a little bit of the Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent on a cotton ball and wipe all over my face. (Allow that to dry before you put on moisturizer)
  • I use Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion or Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel depending on how oily or dry my skin was the day before.
A lot of information I know..I know. Hopefully this helps someone out! Thanks and until next time ;)

-XOXO Li Li Bee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments appropriate and respectful. This space is for friendly conversation only. Comments for this blog are held for moderation before being published.