- The first thing that I like to do is make sure that I'm working with a clean palette, so I like to make sure that my face is completely cleaned before I apply any makeup.
- To fill in my brows I apply a light ash brown eyeshadow (Cross-Cultural eyeshadow by MAC) with an angled brush to my brows.
- Once I've filled in my brows, I take my concealer (Select Cover-Up in NC45 by MAC) and outline around the edges of my entire brow to both clean up my brows as well as to create the arch.
- After I outline my brows with concealer and create the perfect shape, I take a flat concealer brush and blend around the edges of my brow so that the concealer is not visible.
- Finally I take whats left on my angled brush that has concealer on it and apply it to the inner corner of my brows to create a fading effect. (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!! because I hate seeing boxed brows in the inner corner...they look sooo unnatural!!!)
The Final Look:
Really simple right? Try it out and let me know in the comments below whether you like this technique as much as I do :)
Until next post dolls!
-XOXO Li Li