Monday, February 13, 2012

Brow Beater

Hello dolls!!! I have been extremely busy lately with work and other projects which is why I have not done a post in a while...LO SIENTO! Pero recently I'd been asked to outline the steps that I take to beat....my brows....the house...down lol. So as you might have already guessed, this post is about how I fill in and shape my brows.






Steps:


  1. The first thing that I like to do is make sure that I'm working with a clean palette, so I like to make sure that my face is completely cleaned before I apply any makeup.
  2. To fill in my brows I apply a light ash brown eyeshadow (Cross-Cultural eyeshadow by MAC) with an angled brush to my brows.
  3. Once I've filled in my brows, I take my concealer (Select Cover-Up in NC45 by MAC) and outline around the edges of my entire brow to both clean up my brows as well as to create the arch.
  4. After I outline my brows with concealer and create the perfect shape, I take a flat concealer brush and blend around the edges of my brow so that the concealer is not visible.
  5. Finally I take whats left on my angled brush that has concealer on it and apply it to the inner corner of my brows to create a fading effect. (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!! because I hate seeing boxed brows in the inner corner...they look sooo unnatural!!!)


The Final Look:



Really simple right? Try it out and let me know in the comments below whether you like this technique as much as I do :)  

Until next post dolls!
-XOXO Li Li

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments appropriate and respectful. This space is for friendly conversation only. Comments for this blog are held for moderation before being published.