Sunday, February 26, 2012

MAC Prolongwear Review Makeup Look

Hello Dolls!!! This post is going to show you how to get the makeup look that I wore in my review for MAC's Prolongwear Foundation and Concealer. Hope you enjoy!

The look:





Eyes:


For the eyes I used the following eyeshadows from my e.l.f palette. 



  1. Applied the shadow circled in the first column (a silvery goldish color) of the palette to the inner half of my lid.
  2. Mixed the shadow in the sixth column of the palette (a shimmery cranberry color) with the shadow circled in the middle of the ninth column (a shimmery brown color) and applied that to the outter half of my lid.
  3. Mixed the shadow circled at the top of the ninth column (brown) with the shadow circled at the bottom of the ninth column (grayish brown) and applied that to my crease.
  4. Applied the shadow circled in the second column (a gold color) to the inner corner of my under eye area.
  5. Used a black eyeliner pencil and lined my top lids as well as my waterline.
  6. Applied my favorite lashes Sassi Remy false lashes #747s.
  7. Finished the eyes by applying Cover Girl Water-proof Lash Blast Mascara to my lashes.


Face:

  • MAC Prolongwear Foundation NC45
  • MAC Prolongwear Concealer NW35
  • Covergirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Ebony Bronze (used to contour my face on my temples, forehead, and under cheek bones)
  • MAC MSF Natural in Dark (used as finishing powder)

Lips:
  • MAC Blankety Lipstick
  • Revlon Peach Petal Lipgloss

The look is complete :)

-xoxo Li Li

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments appropriate and respectful. This space is for friendly conversation only. Comments for this blog are held for moderation before being published.