For the eyes I used the following eyeshadows from my e.l.f palette.
- Applied the shadow circled in the first column (a silvery goldish color) of the palette to the inner half of my lid.
- Mixed the shadow in the sixth column of the palette (a shimmery cranberry color) with the shadow circled in the middle of the ninth column (a shimmery brown color) and applied that to the outter half of my lid.
- Mixed the shadow circled at the top of the ninth column (brown) with the shadow circled at the bottom of the ninth column (grayish brown) and applied that to my crease.
- Applied the shadow circled in the second column (a gold color) to the inner corner of my under eye area.
- Used a black eyeliner pencil and lined my top lids as well as my waterline.
- Applied my favorite lashes Sassi Remy false lashes #747s.
- Finished the eyes by applying Cover Girl Water-proof Lash Blast Mascara to my lashes.
- MAC Prolongwear Foundation NC45
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer NW35
- Covergirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Ebony Bronze (used to contour my face on my temples, forehead, and under cheek bones)
- MAC MSF Natural in Dark (used as finishing powder)
-xoxo Li Li