Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Flower Bomb Makeup Look

Hello Dolls!!! So last night I wanted to try another creative makeup look since I haven't done one since my "Creepy Clown" post. I pulled inspiration from a picture of a flower that I have and came up with the look below. If you've been following me on Instagram, then you would have already seen this picture.

This look features a pink, orange, and yellow eye, with full top lashes, individual bottom lashes, a nude lip, part of a flower drawn on my left eye, and a strong deep purple contour. I will not mention specifically what I used because I don't remember everything lol *sowy*. I hope that you enjoy the pictures! Don't forget to comment below to tell me what you think ^.^








~XOXO Li Li 

For business inquiries email me: lilibeeoasis@hotmail.com
Follow me on Chictopia: http://www.chictopia.com/LiLiBeesOasis
Follow me on Instagram:  Li_Li_Bee
Follow me on Twitter: @Li_Li_Bee

4 Comments:

Please keep comments appropriate and respectful. This space is for friendly conversation only. Comments for this blog are held for moderation before being published.