The look that I recreated is of the woman to the far right. I loved the yellow and purple combination and felt that her makeup is perfect for a dramatic summer look. Below is a picture of my recreation.
- MaryKay Eyeshadow Primer
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow "Milk" (used on mobile lid as base)
- NYX "Yellow Funk" (applied this to the center of the lid)
- Jesse's Girl Eye Dust "Sparkle Gold" (applied this over yellow eye shadow)
- Make Up For Ever "no92" (Applied to the inner/outer corner and swept along lower lash line. I added more of this to my inner and outer corner than the illustration has because it was not coming across vibrant as I'd wanted it to)
- MAC Fluidline "Blacktrack" (used to create winged liner)
- e.l.f. matte brown from the 100 piece palette (crease color)
- Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara
- MaryKay Signature Lipliner "Dark Chocolate"
- MAC Lip Erase (discontinued)
- Revlon lipgloss "Peach Petal"
- BH Cosmetics concealer palette (used to highlight and contour face)
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer "NW35" (used as under eye concealer)
- Covergirl Queen Collection bronzer "Ebony Bronze" (contour powder)
- MAC MSF Natural "Dark" (all over face powder)
Voilà!!! The look is complete ^.^ The most humbling thing happened yesterday because of my recreation. I posted my picture on Facebook and a family member tweeted my makeup recreation to Hayden Williams and he liked it!!! Needless to say I was more than flattered!!!
Until next post dolls......XOXO LI LI
For business inquiries email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Instagram: Li_Li_Bee
Follow me on Twitter: @Li_Li_Bee