Monday, September 3, 2012

MAC #7 False Lashes Dupe

Hello dolls!!! I was browsing through the makeup aisle at Walmart and found some false lashes that are a perfect dupe for the MAC #7 False Lashes! These falsies are by a brand called...

Salon Perfect in the style "102 Demi." I wore these lashes in the previous makeup post and they looked amazing to say the least. The Salon Perfect lashes are the ones shown at the top of the picture and retail at Walmart for $2-$3, where as the MAC #7 lashes retail for $16. The only difference that I notice is the lash band for the Salon Perfect 102 Demi's is shorter than the lash band for the MAC #7's. Regardless, you can't beat this deal. The lashes hold up really well, are easy to apply, and can be used multiple times as long as they are properly taken care of. I always say that you can achieve the same look without spending a lot of money and this is the perfect example. So before you think about purchasing $16 lashes from MAC, consider the Salon Perfect lashes from Walmart for $2-$3.

In addition, these lashes are similar to lashes that I've seen Keyshia Ka'oir rocking. They are not exact but they do look similar to hers. Her signature look always include a neutral eye, spiked lashes, contoured face, and a bold lip.

(Image courtesy of twitter.com/keyshiakaoir)


XOXO Li Li

For business inquiries email me: lilibeeoasis@hotmail.com
Follow me on Chictopia: http://www.chictopia.com/LiLiBeesOasis
Follow me on Instagram:  Li_Li_Bee
Follow me on Twitter: @Li_Li_Bee

4 Comments:

  1. I really appreciate all of your tips on how to get the "look for less".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob doll!! I have an addiction to makeup which weighs HEAVY on my pockets lol. So I try to find less expensive alternatives for certain things that work just as good, if not better, than the expensive product.

      Thanks for your comment ^.^

      Li Li

      Delete
  2. i cant find these lashes :( do you know where i can find them on a website? ive been looking for the lashes she wear for the longest!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ones that I mentioned above from Walmart are the only ones that I have found that come close to the ones that she wears. I have however been snooping on deelishis's IG and she has been wearing some that are very similar to the ones that Keyshia wears. But deelishis said she purchased hers at a halloween store lol...sooo I'm going to see if they sell some similar ones there. If I find some there then I'll let u know ^.^

      -xoxo Li Li

      Delete

Please keep comments appropriate and respectful. This space is for friendly conversation only. Comments for this blog are held for moderation before being published.