Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Makeup look inspired by Raja from 'RuPaul's Dragrace'

Hey dolls! This look was inspired by Raja, the winner from Season 3 of 'RuPaul's Dragrace.' I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way he does his makeup! I was soo captivated by this look that he wore on the show and wanted to try my hand at recreating it. I think I did a pretty good job at it, considering this is my first time doing drag makeup. I wanted my recreation to be as authentic as possible, so I threw a hair piece on and cut it into a short china bang bob.

I will not be posting the products that I used because I used so many to achieve this look and do not remember everything that I used...sorry! I will however be posting a few pics, so I hope you enjoy!

This look features a cut crease eye that extends to the nose, natural false lashes, bold black eyeliner....

on the upper and lower lid, white eyeliner in the waterline, red brows (I had to conceal my real brows and re-draw red ones), contoured face, bold black lipstick, and a light dusting of red blush to the center of forehead between brows.

Should I do more drag makeup looks? If I do I'll include a list of products that I used. Comment below and let me know what you think. :)
 
XOXO
-Li Li

For business inquiries email me: lilibeeoasis@hotmail.com
Follow me on Instagram: Li_Li_Bee
Follow me on Twitter: @Li_Li_Bee

2 Comments:

  1. I love the way you changd you look with this. I had to look acouple to times to realize it you. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I saw Raja wear this look on RuPaul's dragrace and I was like that is FIERCE! lol. Alot of ma family members and friends didn't realize it was me either lol

      Delete

Please keep comments appropriate and respectful. This space is for friendly conversation only. Comments for this blog are held for moderation before being published.