Foundation Brush, Powder Brush, Blush Brush, Lip/Concealer Brush, Eyeliner Brush, Small shadow Brush, Large shadow Brush, Classic Smudge Brush, Eyebrow Brush, Brow/Lash Brush
- Great variety of brushes for face and eyes (good for beginners who want to have "practice brushes")
- Nice bright red handles look professional (makes the brushes look more expensive than what they are)
- Comes with plastic brush shapers (I lost all of them except for one! GRRR!!)
- Comes with a black faux leather zip around case, which is great for storing if you do not have a brush roll or brush belt
- Brush set was inexpensive, not to mention that BH Cosmetics always offer some type of discount on their website
- Fast shipping
- Both of the white face brushes shed, but the blush brush sheds A LOT
- Foundation brush is rather thin and flimsy (I wish it were more dense)
- The angled eye brush is HARD...it softens up a little with a few washes, but it is still extremely stiff and harsh on the eye area (no bueno)
All in all this is a great set, but there are a few things I think should be addressed like
- Shedding, regardless of the fact that this set is inexpensive I still don't want to have to worry about my brush falling apart on my client's face. I will say that I only get shedding from the two white face brushes, the other brushes don't shed at all. #butstill
- Another issue is that the angled brush is too rough to use on any part of the face, let alone your eyes.
QUICK TIP: If you want to preserve the name of the company/the name of the brush on your brushes handle, take some clear nail polish and do two swipes over it and let it dry. You don't really realize that when you handle your brushes all the time, the oils from your hands rub the name off the brush. But if there's a protective barrier there (clear nail polish) the name won't rub off. This is also great if you have a MAC brush because they include the name of the brush on the handle which rubs off after a while. Then when you go to repurchase the brush you won't know what brush to ask for because the name rubbed off.
Until next post dolls!!!
~XOXO Li Li~
For business inquiries email me: email@example.com
Follow me on Chictopia: http://www.chictopia.com/LiLiBeesOasis
Follow me on Instagram: Li_Li_Bee
Follow me on Twitter: @Li_Li_Bee