Friday, December 20, 2013

Blue Lagoon

Hello all!!! This post is going to be about makeup!!! I wanted to revisit a look that I've done in the past (here) which is a blue smokey eye, nude lip, with a highlighted and contoured face. Since I originally created this look last year, I wanted to see how different it would come out with all of the new techniques that I have learned since then.














  • Black Opal Creme Foundation "Truly Topaz"
  • Ben Nye Banana Powder
  • Smash Box "Photo Finish" Primer
  • MAC Select Cover-up "NC45"
  • Mary Kay Eye Primer
  •  DUO "Dark" Lash Adhesive
  • L'Oreal H.I.P Duo "Roaring"
  • MAC "Cross Cultural" E/S (Discontinued)
  • MAC Fluidline
  • Nyx Candy Glitter Liner "Gold"
  • MAC "Sun Power" Blush
  • MAC "Gold Deposit"
  • Covergirl "Ebony Bronze" Bronzer
  • Ardell Duralash Salon Pro Individual lashes
  • Ardell 102 Demi Lashes







I definitely notice the difference in my skill from the first time I did this look and now. I've learned how to highlight and contour. I have perfected how I do brows (both grooming and enhancing them with makeup). I've learned that I should not rely on a filter to fix areas that I did not blend lol! I've learned how to blend foundation better (I use blending sponges that I purchased from Urban Outfitters here.) I've also learned how to apply bottom lashes. I prefer to apply individual lashes to the bottom lash line because it's easier to apply and I just like the look that it gives.













"Progress is impossible without change....and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything"
- George Bernard Shaw


-XoXo Li Li 

For business inquiries email me: lilibeeoasis@hotmail.com
Follow me on Chictopia: http://www.chictopia.com/LiLiBeesOasis
Follow me on Instagram: Li_Li_Bee
Follow me on Twitter: @Li_Li_Bee

2 Comments:

  1. I love this look. I have followed your blog since you began writing. A true perfectionist is one who can critique herself. This is flawless!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW Thank you!!! I appreciate that!

      -XoXo Li Li

      Delete

Please keep comments appropriate and respectful. This space is for friendly conversation only. Comments for this blog are held for moderation before being published.