of drama to my look by adding some bottom lashes to my outer corner.
- MAC Cross-cultural eyeshadow (used to fill in brows)
- Wet-N-Wild Color Icon "652 Dark Brown" brow pencil (used to underline bottom of brows)
- MAC Select Cover-Up "NC45" (used to clean around the top and bottom of my brows)
- Ardell "Demi Wispie" lashes (applied to top lashes)
- Kiss Ever EZ Trio lashes (applied to outer corner of bottom lashes)
- MAC "Ruby Woo" Lipstick
- Hobby Lobby Cosmetic Glitter (applied over lipstick)
- MAC Pro-Longwear "NW35" (applied on under eye area for a Kim K highlight lol)
- Black Opal Stick Foundation "Truly Topaz" (applied all over face)
- Cover Girl Ebony Bronze Bronzer (used as contour powder under cheek bones and on sides of nose)
- Ben Nye "Banana Powder" (used as highlight powder in the center of nose and under contour on cheeks)
- MAC MSF "Dark" (used as setting powder for entire face making sure to blend contour and highlight)
- Skindinavia Finishing Spray (used to preserve FACE! This stuff makes sure that my makeup doesn't shift!)
If you are wondering what hair I am wearing, it is from Couture Virgin Hair! I have 26", 28", 30", 32" Brazilian deep wave and a lace closure with NO hair left out. Be sure to follow their Instagram for more information: @_couturehair . Special thanks the owner for the opportunity! I had fun and really enjoyed myself!
Sneak peak of the website!!!