Sunday, January 26, 2014

#LIPFIT3 : Ruby Woo Glitter Lips

Hello dolls!!! I'm extremely excited about this post! I've been asked to be a hair model for a hair company earlier this month and last Friday was the photoshoot! I've received a few questions on what products I used for my makeup so I decided to do a post on it!





For makeup I went for a natural face and bold lip. Since this was a photoshoot I wanted to add a little bit...
of drama to my look by adding some bottom lashes to my outer corner.


  • MAC Cross-cultural eyeshadow (used to fill in brows)
  • Wet-N-Wild Color Icon "652 Dark Brown" brow pencil (used to underline bottom of brows)
  • MAC Select Cover-Up "NC45" (used to clean around the top and bottom of my brows)




  • Ardell "Demi Wispie" lashes (applied to top lashes)
  • Kiss Ever EZ Trio lashes (applied to outer corner of bottom lashes)




  • MAC "Ruby Woo" Lipstick
  • Hobby Lobby Cosmetic Glitter (applied over lipstick)



  • MAC Pro-Longwear "NW35" (applied on under eye area for a Kim K highlight lol)
  • Black Opal Stick Foundation "Truly Topaz" (applied all over face)
  • Cover Girl Ebony Bronze Bronzer (used as contour powder under cheek bones and on sides of nose)
  • Ben Nye "Banana Powder" (used as highlight powder in the center of nose and under contour on cheeks)
  • MAC MSF "Dark" (used as setting powder for entire face making sure to blend contour and highlight)
  • Skindinavia Finishing Spray (used to preserve FACE! This stuff makes sure that my makeup doesn't shift!)

         



If you are wondering what hair I am wearing, it is from Couture Virgin Hair! I have 26", 28", 30", 32" Brazilian deep wave and a lace closure with NO hair left out. Be sure to follow their Instagram for more information: @_couturehair . Special thanks the owner for the opportunity! I had fun and really enjoyed myself!

Sneak peak of the website!!! 


                         



-XOXO Li Li 

For business inquiries email me: lilibeeoasis@hotmail.com
Follow me on Chictopia: http://www.chictopia.com/LiLiBeesOasis
Follow me on Instagram: Li_Li_Bee
Follow me on Twitter: @Li_Li_Bee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments appropriate and respectful. This space is for friendly conversation only. Comments for this blog are held for moderation before being published.