Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Purple Kisses for Christmas

Hello dolls!!! This post is about the makeup look that I wore for Christmas, as well as a few items that I received for Christmas.

My Christmas was spent with some of the people that I love the most. We had Christmas dinner at my house which I was excited about because I was able to get comfortable and really relax. I did not want to O.D on the makeup but I did want to look nice because I knew that my mom, being the papparazzi that she is during the holidays, would be taking a lot of pictures. So I decided to apply false lashes, line my waterline with an off-white eyeliner, contour my face, and wear purple lipstick.

Christmas look:




Products used:
  • Ardell Demi lashes (applied to the lash line using DUO lash glue)
  • CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Very Black (applied to top and bottom lashes)
  • L'Oreal Double Extend Eye Illuminator eyeliner in Black Crystal (applied the off-white end to the waterline)
  • CoverGirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Minerals Bronzer in Ebony Bronze (used to contour face)
  • NYX in Prune (lined and filled in my lips)
  • MAC Up the Amp Lipstick (applied on top of the lipliner)


Christmas gifts: 

Here are some picture of a few things that I was extremely excited about, the 100 piece ELF eye shadow palette, compliments of my grandmother ;) . I swatched a couple of the eyeshadows and they were extremely pigmented. I'm DEFINITELY going to be using this palette very soon!



I received a pair of Nordstrom Exclusive TOMS :) . I was extremely excited about receiving these shoes more so for the fact that for every pair of TOMS you purchase they give a new pair of shoes to a child in need. I think that during this time it is extremely important to remember that as nice as it is to receive things for Christmas, it's just as important to give. 

Because TOMS tend to be thin, I opted for the ones that had the wool lining to provide some warmth for this time of the year. So I got the TOMS 'Herringbone Fleece' Slip-On.



I also received a cape!!! I was SUPER excited about this cape because it is absolutely perfect!!! I've been wanting a cape for a couple months now and have not been able to find one that I absolutely loved, until I saw this one. I got this one from Nordstrom, it was the last one in the store and it was my size!! It's kind of like it was there waiting for me! I like to wear it with the collar popped with my infinity leopard print H&M scarf. I also got an MK watch as shown in the second pic at the top of this post ;)


El Fin!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments appropriate and respectful. This space is for friendly conversation only. Comments for this blog are held for moderation before being published.