Below is a picture of how I like for my curls to look, as well as some of the styles I wear with curly hair. F.Y.I. I rod the perimeter of my leave out to blend.
Here's what you'll need:
Brush, Rods, bobby pins, Noodle Head, Edge Control....pretty simple so far right???
How I define my curls:
- First you want to make sure that you start off with clean hair, be sure to leave your hair slightly damp. You also want to make sure that you brush your hair a little so that it will be easier for you to manipulate.
- Next I take some curling creme, rub my hands together, and distribute through out my hair. The curling creme that I absolutely love is Noodle Head by Beyond the Zone Pro Formula.
- Scrunch hair in an upward motion toward your head to create volume and to define the curls.
- Once the curling creme has been evenly distributed through out my entire head and I have finished scrunching, I like to smooth my edges down with Edge Control by Organic Root Stimulator.
- Finally I style my hair with bobby pins, or a ponytail holder.
Here are some of the styles that I have worn with curly hair.
|*To the side MY FAVE!!!*|
Hope you enjoyed! Leave me a comment below if you try this out and let me know how you liked it :)
Until next post -xoxo Li Li