Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Polish: Essie "Haute as Hello"

Hello dolls!!! So if you follow me on Instagram you would have seen this picture that I posted already. I went to the nail salon last Friday for a pampering session with my little sister. I got a pedicure and found the most adorable polish! It's a peachy-pink polish by Essie called "Haute As Hello." I thought I'd do a short post of what it looks like on my toes ^.^






What color polish are you rocking this summer? Let me know in the comments below.


For business inquiries email me: lilibeeoasis@hotmail.com
Follow me on Instagram:  Li_Li_Bee
Follow me on Twitter: @Li_Li_Bee

-XOXO Li Li

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments appropriate and respectful. This space is for friendly conversation only. Comments for this blog are held for moderation before being published.