Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Baltimore Fashion Week

Hey Dolls!!! There has been a lot going on in my life lately, some good and some not so good. I'll start with the not so good. I use this blog as a place where I can express myself...where I can be who I am without feeling judged by anyone. I LOVE to read and respond to your comments because it makes me feel like we are all good girlfriends just hanging out or catching up. Having that said, I'll allow you dolls into a piece of my life. A couple of weeks ago there was a death in my family. It was and still is a very hard topic to talk about. I appreciate all the kind words that everyone said on my Twitter, FB, and IG. You have no idea how much your words mean to my family and I. Dolls please do not take anybody in your life fore granted. Show them that you love them while they are still here with you. Life is too short to hold grudges, or to hold on to petty arguments. This is one of the reasons why I have not posted on my blog in a while. R.I.P Mama, we love you, and you will NEVER be forgotten. It's hard but I know your watching over us.

On a lighter note, the good news is that I was one of the makeup artist for Baltimore Fashion Week!!!! It was a 3 day event from Aug. 17th -19th. The following are some pics from last weekend's events:


I did my hair in a jumbo braid, wore a basic black v-neck shirt, black pants, and my glitter black Toms.


One of the models whose makeup I did on the first day. We had to do a dramatic black smokey eye that was winged out on the outer corners. We also had to add a piece of lace under the eye.


Me doing a models makeup on the second day. I did a natural smokey eye with a red lip.
My outfit on the second day, a black wrap dress and gladiator sandals. I did my hair in a pinup style, I did a victory roll in the front and a curly ponytail in the back.
One of the other makeup artist and I.
One of the models whose makeup I did on the second day. We had to do a natural smokey eye with a red lip.
One of the models whose makeup I did on the second day. We had to do a natural smokey eye with a nude lip.
One of the models whose makeup I did on the second day. I just gave him a fresh faced look.

My outfit on the last day, a black spaghetti strap shirt with a bodycon snakeskin print skirt and gladiator sandals.
One of the models whose makeup I did on the last day. We had to do a purple smokey eye with a berry lip.
Backstage setting up the makeup. 
Some of the other makeup artist and I.

I had soooo much fun!!! I met so many amazing makeup artist, hair stylist, and models. I learned a lot within the three days of working the event. Everyone was kind and worked as a team. This was such an awesome experience for me. I am glad that I had the opportunity to be apart of it. Did any of you dolls go to Baltimore Fashion Week? Let me know in the comments below! 


-XOXO Li Li

For business inquiries email me: lilibeeoasis@hotmail.com
Follow me on Chictopia: http://www.chictopia.com/LiLiBeesOasis
Follow me on Instagram:  Li_Li_Bee
Follow me on Twitter: @Li_Li_Bee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments appropriate and respectful. This space is for friendly conversation only. Comments for this blog are held for moderation before being published.