Monday, September 3, 2012

Girl's night out makeup look

Hello dolls!!! So it's been a while, I realize. I intend on making that up to you by doing a post on a makeup look that I wore over the weekend that is PERFECT for a night out on the town with your best Gu-Yals (in my best RuPaul voice lol). This look features a semi-smokey eye, contoured face, soft rosy cheeks, and pinkish nude lips.







  • Mary Kay eye primer (Apply a small amount to both lids)
  • NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil "Milk" (Apply to mobile lid)
  • e.l.f 100 piece eyeshadow palette (Take a brown that matches your complexion and apply that to your crease as a transition color)
  • Revlon Matte Eyeshadow "Peach Sorbet" (Apply this to the inner half of your lid)
  • e.l.f 100 Piece Eyeshadow Palette (Take the navy blue eyeshadow, I used the fourth eyeshadow from the bottom left side of the palette, and apply that to the outer corner of your lid. Blend the two colors together with a blending brush so there is not a harsh line present)
  • L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner (Line your top lid)
  • Salon Perfect False Lashes "102 Demi" (OPTIONAL, add falsies for more drama)
  • Apply Mascara to top and bottom lashes

  • MAC ProLongwear Concealer "NW35" (Under eye concealer)
  • Black Opal Stick Foundation "Truly Topaz" (Applied this foundation all over my face, being careful not to cover/interfere with the under eye concealer)
  • BH Cosmetics 10 Color Concealer Palette (Used to highlight and contour my face)
  • Covergirl Queen Collection bronzer "Ebony Bronze" (Applied over creme contour to set)
  • MAC MSF Natural "Dark" (Used to set my entire face)
  • Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Blush "Warm Berry" (Applied to cheeks slightly above contour)
  • Skindinavia Finishing Spray (Spray all over your face to make sure that your makeup will stay in place while your partying...this stuff really helps! Professional makeup artist use this finishing spray on celebrities and brides. Below is a pic of my makeup once I got in the house from a night of dancing, my makeup is still sitting!)


  • MAC "Blankety Lipstick"
  • Milani Crystal Gloss for Lips "Pucker Up" (Applied to the center of the lips)

The look is complete! Now you can go out and enjoy a fun night with friends and get TONS of compliments on your makeup because your face will be beat! Let me know in the comments below if you have tried this look!

Also, I wanted to mention that I have been trying to record myself doing makeup but it is really difficult! lol. S/O to the youtubers who do this all the time, I have so much respect for them because it is not easy lol. Despite the level of difficulty, I will continue to try to get everything together for you dolls because I know it will be easier for you to mimic my makeup looks by actually seeing me do it. So bare with me dolls! 

Until next post,
XOXO Li Li

For business inquiries email me: lilibeeoasis@hotmail.com
Follow me on Chictopia: http://www.chictopia.com/LiLiBeesOasis
Follow me on Instagram:  Li_Li_Bee
Follow me on Twitter: @Li_Li_Bee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments appropriate and respectful. This space is for friendly conversation only. Comments for this blog are held for moderation before being published.